- Further Evidence that Human Acellular Dermal Matrix Decreases Inflammatory Markers of Capsule Formation in Implant-Based Breast Reconstruction.
- Breast Implants and the Risk of Breast Cancer: A Meta-Analysis of Cohort Studies.
- Will 1-Stage Implant Salvage After Periprosthetic Breast Infection Ever Be Routine? A 6-Year Successful Experience.
- The Oncoplastic Reduction Approach to Breast Conservation Therapy: Benefits for Margin Control.
- Secondary Augmentation-Mastopexy: Indications, Preferred Practices, and the Treatment of Complications.